Do you have books to donate? We know you've been cleaning out and the Friends of the library still need your donations! We will start by accepting donations one Saturday each month (typically on the first Saturday). Drop off is at the library on Oak Street across from the Fire Department - look for donation drop off signs. The dates and times are as follows:
- Saturday, October 3 from 9am-4pm
- Saturday, November 7 from 9am-4pm
- Saturday, December 5 from 9am-4pm
Please note: like everyone, we are having to change the way that we do things, and our resources are limited. Please pay particular attention to our donation guidelines:
- Books must be in usable condition, not damaged by water, insects, or mold.
- We cannot accept encyclopedias, or magazines.
- Donations are tax deductible. Receipt will be provided upon request.